Wednesday, March 2, 2011

New Shoes Rub Against Ankle



March, gentil March

what have I done?

Mars pretty March

be me kindly

Mars sacred March

exchange if item does

war in me you'll

Mars, Mars bugger

I concentrate my forces

I cocked my will I

erases you.

Hello April 1

and as I'm alone, do not fear bad jokes point.

Reading, walking and lightening my mood, I read some notes of the "Autobiography of things' that is currently online on François Bon tiers.livre http://www.tierslivre.net/spip/ because transistor this morning http://www.tierslivre.net/spip/spip.php?article2451 was pleasantly awakened my skull, by singing a melancholy bittersweet memories of adolescence. And do not know exactly what path I continued to trace my items, and after many, went through my little shrine dedicated, despite his apparent misery to my father. Mausoleum which includes the only pipe that I do not remember having known him (he seems to have succeeded, at the time I was most families, the burned-pelleted hangovers which I think when I say its name) and this fabulous and very bumpy which has stood watch over forty years, and who had been offered by the crew of one of his beloved boat "the knife".

A search on the shelves, and I found a small plate of my brother "boats Papet" Rollover dreaming

to one I did not know, one of the boats my grandfather, almost mythical, the "Thetis" (the photos are awful, picture poor picture quality, but agree fairly well in foggy memories , memories processed) schooner of 19 meters long, in the family for ten years, as family legend much longer.

the two small annexes, which seem to leave here with a burning dream, "the favorite" and "cock" which I have known that the second, very little water especially in the garage under the house of La Perouse, reduced role play area, which unleashed on us the wrath loud, firm and kind of my sponsor,

especially true in the family boat Blueberries, as I have not known, when he was young, racing cutter built in 1897, with his gaff rig, its 10.50 meters intact

as I knew him, not as much as would have liked, release is warranted, Marconi-rigged cutter, and shortened after heavy damage. Blueberry has lived 74 years and was demolished in 1971, just after leaving Algeria my uncle and godfather.

And among its many passengers away, he who was a career Navy more than brilliant, a few boats that have marked as "Jacques Cartier" training ship of the Compagnie Generale Transatlantic first sailing to America and along the Atlantic coast

for his appearance antediluvian animal, Beam, aircraft carrier, one of its shipments during his military service

Joan of Arc the ancestor, for round the world, entered the Navy and friendships to Item 6 which for some lasted until dead.

the Viro-wind for the coasting trade to the Golden Isles with his friends Brégançon, another long companionship.

No longer a boat, but still a sailor, Latecoere, to my surprise, again, it flew on this type of machine, remember his naval period ended, skull open during the evacuation of his flight in poor condition (at least his seaplane) to Africa North, before the German advance I think - which has weakened to the point of getting married.

And I jump up two "boats daddy" of our childhood.

First commandments, and life at sea and its sea "Sword" and "Shiv" coastal patrol assigned by the U.S. Navy. I like the description of my brother, "long a little bit over 50 meters, with a tonnage of 700 tons, armed with a Blaster, three small catapults, and a French flag. Boats where friendliness was great, by force.

With Cutlass, in the end, this time under the authority of the United Nations is part of the fleet to monitor the truce ending the first Arab-Israeli war, and his love for Lebanon . And then when you have to be extremely discreet until the distraction, because the boats like "Exodus" do not have the green light, navigation between the Greek islands, where he is at home (if not strictly true, it is yet).

These photos, too, which delighted me, and wore a large white shorts, which, in the wind, took a look pleated skirt, he hunts porpoise, and it delighted me.

always jumping the "Marceau" (it is second) because it was an owl in his boat, and because he came to Algiers, where we children, we were without our parents, and for lunch, games throughout the boat, up the mast, which I remember sunny.

And then, with his breathtaking line, lying on the water, and bristling in the blast, his beloved boat, despite the somewhat comical side, despite the period (just taken command After Dien Bien Phu - Pickup rafts just emerging from under the feet of groups of people fleeing north photos that marked me), "the Gracious", and I do not think it is because he was the last.

admiralties, direction of flight from the port of Oran where no more boat fell outside, a manufacturer of notebooks and other books whose pockets Cholet and La Fleche, design and manufacture of a small boat to the younger generation, retired, contemplating the lock at Bougival, family life, friendships and canal cruises on ocean liners.

And the three barges leased for two or three days on the Marne, the various elements of the gypsies in smala caring and cheerful, for the golden wedding of our old.

Without interest, but I was pleasantly busy, with all that I have not been, and of course I might as well, or it would be better addressed to the basket, but done! done.

0 comments:

Post a Comment