Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Sample Christian Letter To Ask For Donations



As we hesitated, Kouki Rossi and me on a theme a word, an image or nothing for the next waterbed, I took one and offered words of our exchange of messages ... And it seemed obvious to me .. And I found myself very annoyed with him. He floated for two days somewhere in my skull, I took him, let him, forget it, he returned.

under water, washing my hair, straightened my head dipped, an idea touched. I was careful to spare disentangling the strands that made me wet curtain, so it remains tucked away. 'm Not sure she is the best possible, but is good for me, for sure. Finally we'll see.

And yet, except one, I'm not intimidated by the exchanges that do not know.

For now I take my dog with Joye's version has been the interpreter in February. http://brigetoun.blogspot.com/2011/02/une-chienne-didee-oui-je-sais-cela-doit_04.html

convalescence


Ascent speed contained, quiet.

Your body seen from above, deformed, moving through chest, deleted, elongated body, like an arrow that would be drawn back slowly before letting it vibrate.

Blonded moving.

Orage my friend, welcome be thou,

Where are you from?


Sitting on the end of terrace, in the rest of the sun, I did not begin to wait.

I turned my head and heard the very slight sound of your breath, or maybe just because I felt your presence in the dusk.

Your nose against me, heavy. Your head up, questioning.

We are alone, my friend, for a time. They are in their lives, the brave.

I put my hand on the knot of muscles between your shoulders. I feel your strength.

I climbed, throws me to the wall, am. I go

your nose on my heels.

Where are you from?


Sitting on the sofa, facing you,

sitting, looking at me.

You do not answer, of course. You bend the head a little.

Your eyes moist overflowing.

Ta width. Your youth powerful.

This delight in your hair, so bright, as bright and changing a Senneh.

I'm not measure time. It seems to me that the air has faded out, and as darkness penetrates slowly.

They will return. You are calm. You yawn.


I watch time pass.

I'm missing.

You're lying on the floor - I've pushed the feet so that you kind of carpet - bed head - You sleep.

It is night.

I wakes moving. Your look, again, gentle, water.

I get up.

You get up. You rise against me, to comfort me.

And I fall sitting in disorder, so suddenly, too soon to panic.

too low for your weight, and shaking with laughter.

Laugh overflowing, me good, hard.

fell You're seated, you too strict, rigid, annoyed.

We look at and time drags on.


You turn your head.

We hear the car.

Storm, my friend,

you're beautiful, you're very tender, you're dumb.

I install my weakness, too large to be sad,

well nestled in your hair,

where it goes from white to gold in the light

and foot, I'll shoot a little, you know me then

I stretch my arm, I weighed it on your neck , you'll welcome them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment