Monday, March 29, 2010

Cold Sensitivity Month After Filling

regulations are

"I'm sending a letter to Roselyne Bachelot, announced Dr. Claudine Etilé, she must know the wrath of caregivers who have worked for the vaccination campaign H1-N1. "


retired physician, she was asked for the vaccination center of Lourdes. Like her, other practitioners deplore how the program was conducted and lowered the severance pay they were promised and that they are still not paid.

Why are you angry today?


In October, doctors, caregivers, have responded to this vaccination campaign and despite the many emails sent to the prefecture by several doctors in the department, it is still not paid. For my part, I have done only 30 hours, but other doctors have held continuously throughout the campaign by taking on their own time. The team nurse was also present and for some, it was an additional income. I think particularly of one of them is in precarious situations, and relied heavily on this money coming. Unfortunately, there must be others in the same situation. It's really unusual! I am even more astonished that the administrative staff who have worked with us have already paid them.


What criteria were you recruited?


Personally, I'm in retirement. I was first contacted by mail and by phone. Despite my family obligations, my correspondent was very insistent. I felt short-staffed. We have agreed a timetable of presence and this is only after this discussion I asked the amount of compensation. He told me that I will be compensated € 66 per hour, a sum which, throughout the campaign, half melted. I guess it must be the same for nurses. It is surprising and not very correct.


You expect a settlement for five months. How far will you go to be paid?


I contacted several of my colleagues who are also very unhappy with what happens. It was the idea of writing an open letter to the attention of Roselyne Bachelot to let him know our feelings, our dissatisfaction. We do not exclude to publish this letter in the press. Beyond the issue of payment, the Minister must also know that does not condone the mismanagement of staff. At Lourdes, two doctors, a plethora of nurses, it was really too crowded. Moreover, later in the season we were idle, it does not jostled to get vaccinated. Surround themselves with more guarantees next time. To ensure vaccination of the population, the prefecture has opened six centers in the county. On 12 November last year has started this campaign of prevention. If, after a slow start, these clinics were up in attendance, the amplitude of fast opening of these clinics and personnel needed for their operation have proved much greater than demand.

0 comments:

Post a Comment